Our Response to COVID-19
Dear Valued Guest,
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our first priority.
In consideration of the ongoing Coronavirus situation, we have enhanced our standards of cleanliness and hygiene protocols and are taking the following precautionary and response measures.
1. Regular disinfection and sanitization of all facilities inside the hotel – frequent cleaning of high-touch areas including elevator buttons, door handles, tables and chairs, gym equipment, restrooms etc. to maintain good hygiene.
2. Sequential use of ozone generators when cleaning the guestrooms.
3. Daily pool maintenance and cleaning from 22:00PM to 08:00AM.
4. Daily temperature check of all employees before start of work shifts.
5. Use of masks for kitchen and housekeeping staff.
6. Increased focus on hand hygiene by frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
7. Strict adherence to all precautionary and infection control measures issued by the Government of Guam.
We will continue monitoring the COVID-19 updates and respond appropriately based on the advice and requirements issued by our local authorities.
Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
President and General Manager
Guam Reef Hotel
- Our Response to COVID-19
- 【Announcement : Temporary Closure and Limited Services】
- 【Notice of Construction Noise : Infinity Tower Guest Elevator 】