Free PCR testing program for returning visitors by Guam Visitors Bureau
(excerpt from Guam Visitors Bureau’s Website)
【3 Easy Steps】
1. Book an appointment with a partnering clinic on https://www.visitguam.com/pcr/.
2. Go to clinic for PCR test!
3. Wait for clinic to deliver results and any other documents required.
【Duration & Eligibility】
Currently taking appointments until 5/31/2022, Tuesday (as of 4/20/2022)
Any visitor (defined as any person who permanently or habitually lives in an area outside of Guam) qualifies for this free PCR testing program.
-This program only offers the PCR test (polymerase chain reaction test), which will be sent to a lab for results.
-Any other type of COVID-19 test is not offered under this program and must be completed at the request and cost of the traveler.
-The results turnaround time is 48 hours from the date of testing.
-Results are subject to delay based on laboratory capacity and business hours of operation.
-Tests will be processed during business hours only, which may not include weekends and public holidays.
-It is the responsibility of the traveler to get tested within their required travel window as depicted by their airline and travel ticket.
-GVB and participating clinics will not be financially responsible for: airline change fees, rebooking fees, cancellation fees, other flight arrangements, room accommodations, optional tours, reservations, or lost wages
1. Visit https://www.visitguam.com/pcr/ to learn more about the program and identify participating clinics.
2. Choose a participating clinic based on your needs.
3. Click on the clinic of your choice and proceed to request for a testing appointment.
*The closest testing site from Guam Reef Hotel is American Medical Center (The Plaza), about 5 minutes on foot.
4. Make sure the date falls within the required testing window prior to departure.
5. Gather the required documents before proceeding to the clinic for testing.
6. Proceed to the clinic to complete your PCR test.
7. Wait for the clinic to deliver your results and any other documents required.
8. If a printed result is required, the patient must request for it.
-Each patient must complete the GVB Patient Consent Form, which will be provided by the clinic.
-Each patient must provide a copy of a government-issued form of identification: passport, driver’s license, or birth certificate
-Each patient must provide a copy of their flight confirmations: Travel itinerary showing full name of patient with date of arrival and date of departure to and from Guam, respectively.
*Name/s on the flight confirmation/s must match the government-issued form of identification
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information collected as part of this program is strictly confidential and will be kept solely between the clinic and GVB. Information will not be shared externally.
For more details about the program, please visit Guam Visitors Bureau’s website below:
https://www.visitguam.org.tw/pcr/ (Traditional Chinese)
※Information on the above link is subject to change without prior notice.
- Chamorro Village Reopens & Free Guåhan Trolley Service for May 9 to June 2
- Our Response to COVID-19
- 【Update : Temporary Closure and Limited Services】
- Free PCR testing program for returning visitors by Guam Visitors Bureau
- Travel Guidance for Guam